|Financial Forecasting and Decision Making||LACPA Member: $44.85|
|CPE On-Demand , 2015||Regular:$69.00|
|Product# 163151||Availability: Online Access 1 Year|
Proper planning is key to any company’s success. With CPAs constantly being asked to plan a company’s future, forecasting is one area to demonstrate your unique value. This CPE course provides the basic tools necessary to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow. Learn how to determine the company’s maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements.
▪ Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
▪ Use a basic forecasting model.
▪ Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement and develop the skills to determine maximum sustainable growth.
▪ Apply statistical procedures to forecasting.
▪ Analyze projected or forecasted financial statements.